1. Sanctions compliance and verifications
- Identification of sanctioned persons (i.e., complete verification of the company’s corporate structure, including its final beneficiaries and subsidiaries);
- Performance of sanctions due diligence of current and potential counterparties, the assessing the compliance risks and ways of their minimization;
- Verification of the companies’ corporate and contractual structures regarding the compliance with the sanction laws of the countries with which the company is associated; formulation and drafting of (anti)sanctions clauses in contracts; advising on possible options for changing the corporate structure.
2. Business consulting
- Advising international and national companies in regard to sanctions and the consequences of their imposition;
- Communication with the official bodies and authorities competent to impose sanctions, including the issues of de-listing;
- Supporting the procedure for appealing decisions (resolutions) of the competent authorities on the imposition of sanctions in state courts;
- Conducting the training (workshops) for owners, CEO and other employees of companies on the peculiarities of sanctions regulation;
- Developing sanction’s policies, strategies, and recommendations for doing business when sanctions are imposed.
3. Reputation, defense against defamation
- Analyzing the status and conditions of the mass media information and assess the reputational risks of the company (person) that may affect the process of the sanctions’ imposition;
- Representing the interests and assisting in refuting (appealing) the false information in media (exercising the right of reply and others) in foreign and Belarusian mass media sources.
США расширили санкционные ограничения в отношении отдельных лиц из Беларусиarticles
The procedure for forming and maintaining lists of right holders whose objects can be used without their consent has been determined in Belarusnews
REVERA lawyers successfully represented the Client's interests on removal of inaccurate information from World-Check Oneannouncements
Belarus legal consulting market through the eyes of REVERA law groupnews
REVERA is celebrating its 25th anniversary!news
Belarus has established a procedure for applying retaliatory restrictive measures