Roundtable. What you should check in your company to enter 2024 with confidence
On 21 November REVERA law group lawyers will organise a discussion in Minsk. We will discuss the reasons and control points of solvency reduction, how to deal with credit debts and what has changed in the Belarusian legislation on bankruptcy from 01.10.2023.
- Receivables/payables: how to prevent possible risks for the company
- Net Asset Size
- Preparation for the Annual General Meeting
- Ekaterina Pedo, Head of Corporate and Antitrust Law Practice of REVERA law group
- Larysa Kozhich, Leading Associate REVERA Belarus
- Ulyana Bulhakava, Leading Associate REVERA Belarus
- 21 November, 15:00
- offline: Minsk, 8 Oboynaya str. | online: Zoom conference
Information partner: GUSAROV Marketing Agency
Participation is free by pre-registration.
Dear journalists, the use of materials from the REVERA website in publications is only possible after our written permission.