Svetlana provides legal support to foreign and Belarusian companies on a wide range of issues:
- She assists projects related to the development and publication of video games (mobile games, games for PC and consoles) and other software, representing both publishers and developers including:
- egal support of the process of development of game and other software products;
- analysis of game and other software products for compliance with the requirements of the platforms;
- analysis of models of creation and external monetization of the game product, internal and external contractual arrangements.
- She handles projects in the field of intellectual property and trade secrets.
- She aids projects concerning compliance with the High-Tech Park's regulatory framework.
- She supports the ongoing operations of IT companies.
Also, Svetlana has experience in drafting various contracts associated with intellectual property: development agreements, assignment contracts, and licensing agreements, as well as software publishing contracts. She regularly participates in Legal Due Diligence of IT companies in regard to auditing compliance with the High-Tech Park's regime and the proper registration of intellectual property objects.
Certificate of attestation of the person providing legal services, No. 150 of 06.04.2023
Comprehensive legal support for a leading global mobile game developer, including IP, tax, employment and contractual matters.
Preparing and execution of contracts for a company developing server solutions and mobile games.
Legal support for a successful startup in the field of EdTech tools for corporate business.
Supporting the creation of a game development centre in Belarus. Supporting Hi-Tech Park accession.
Support in labour, corporate, migration, tax and other business issues of the Belarusian development centre.
Full support of an investment transaction on the side of the target resident of the HTP, including a full internal legal audit to prepare the company for an external audit by an investor (vendor due diligence), support of an external audit, preparation and approval of transaction documents under English law.
Соглашение на издание видеоигры (какие условия оговорить, как защитить игру, как случайно не продаться в рабство)analytical materials
Cross-Border Guide: Copyright Lawarticles
Video game development fundsanalytical materials
Creative Commons Licenses: what you need to know about themnews
REVERA mythbusters. Remuneration for the «home use of music» – who, to whom and how much shall pay?announcements
Webinar. IP Protection