We provide legal assistance to:
- Professional participants of construction activities: contractors, project bureaus, engineering organisations:
- with respect to obtainment of required construction permits/authorisations and implementation of mandatory systems;
- with respect to checking their compliance with requirements imposed to holders of construction permits/authorisations.
- Project owners/customers:
- with respect to checking whether their counterparties possess all required construction permits/authorisations (mandatory as documentаtion to be submitted for the purpose of commissioning).
Complications that you might face if trying to obtain construction permits/authorisations independently:
- In practice, there may be some nuances not stipulated by regulations. These difficulties may be bridged over only by experienced agents that have frequently obtained construction permits/authorisations from various competent authorities.
- Some construction permits/authorisations may be obtained only in a step-by-step procedure. REVERA’s experience and our profound operation algorithm allow us to launch all processes concurrently, thus reducing delay times.
- Obtaining construction permits/authorisations also implies much paperwork – which clients may assign to REVERA.
- Often, requirements of competent authorities are broader than regulations imply – which entails extra charges for clients. REVERA’s experience allows optimising costs by way of reducing requirements of competent authorities to a certain minimum.
REVERA provides comprehensive support for the purpose of obtaining any construction permits/authorisations.
1. Preparatory stage.
- Requesting and analysing information on client’s staff competence and physical infrastructure.
- Defining whether construction permits/authorisations are required for particular types of activities.
- Defining whether a client is capable of obtaining construction permits/authorisations for particular types of activities.
- Informing client of the proposed operation algorithm.
2. Certification of client’s personnel.
- Defining a list of qualified personnel required to obtain construction permits/authorisations.
- Analysing feasibility of certification of specialists on company’s staff.
- Supporting certification of specialists on company’s staff.
- Assistance in searching for certified specialists to be recruited.
3. Augmenting client’s physical infrastructure.
- Analysing whether client’s physical infrastructure shall be augmented in order to secure obtainment of required construction permits/authorisations.
- Defining a list of, and assisting in purchasing, required measurement/control/calibration devices, technical/process documentаtion, information retrieval system, leasing of machines/equipment, etc.
4. Creating a labour safety management system
- Developing documents, including guides on labour safety management system, in order to confirm proper documentаtion, implementation and maintenance of corporate labour safety management system, in compliance with STB 18001-2009.
- Assisting in training and examining client’s employees on labour safety.
5. Creating a production supervision system.
- Developing documents for a quality management system, in order to confirm proper documentаtion, implementation and maintenance of corporate production supervision system in compliance with TCP 45-1.01-221-2010.
- Supporting evaluation of the production supervision system by competent authorities.
- Obtaining a technical competence certificate for the production supervision system.
6. Certification of conformity of works.
- Developing documents to confirm the conformity of construction/assembly works to essential safety requirements of TR 2009/013/BY.
- Supporting certification of conformity of works by competent authorities.
- Obtaining certificates of conformity of works.
7. Implementing a quality management system.
- Developing documents, including a guide on quality management system, in order to confirm proper documentаtion, implementation and maintenance of corporate quality management system in compliance with STB ISO 9001-2015.
- Supporting certification procedure in regard to corporate quality management system carried out by competent authorities, if required.
- Obtaining a conformity certificate for the quality management system.
8. Obtaining certificates of compliance.
- Creating documents for the purposes of the certificate of compliance procedure to be passed by client.
- Submitting documents to a competent authority for the purposes of the certificate of compliance procedure.
- Obtaining a certificate of compliance.
REVERA prepared a construction ‘turnkey’ contract (on the basis of FIDIC’s Silver Book), supported Client’s negotiations with the financial institutionto provide a credit facility, and consulted the Client during procurement procedures. Also, REVERA procured all construction licenses required for general contractor’s operations in Belarus.
Advising on licensing business activities in the territory of the Republic of Belarus