Main areas of legal assistance:
- Representation of interests in disputes arising from software development agreements, license agreements such as developer-customer / developer-publisher / developer-licensee disputes;
- Representation of interests in disputes arising from other agreements related to the creation of copyright objects (websites, works of art, etc.);
- Representation of interests in disputes related to the infringement of trademarks and trade names exclusive rights;
- Advising and representation of clients in disputes related to the domain names;
- Advising and managing DMCA-based copyright or trademark infringement disputes regarding mobile apps;
- Advising and support in the prevention of apps piracy;
- Representation of interests in antitrust and competition law disputes related to the use of trademarks;
- Representation in disputes related to the infringement of the exclusive rights to industrial property.
*Representation of interests in court is carried out by independent lawyers.
Protecting copyrights in AppStore
Consulting a number of Belarusian IT companies on disputes with competitors involving violation of copyright on AppStore applications.
Domain dispute in WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center under UDRP Policy
Representing foreign IT company in its dispute in WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center under the UDRP Policy procedure involving transfer of a domain name on the motion of foreign owners of trademarks.
A product IT company focusing on iGaming
Participation in a dispute involving online gambling services in a foreign jurisdiction.
Belarusian IT company
Representation of a Belarusian IT company and settlement of differences with a Slovenian customer under a confidentiality agreement.
Representing a Russian company in IAC under the BelCCI
Representation of a Russian company in IAC under the BelCCI against a major Belarusian developer under a software development agreement.