1. Sanctions compliance and verifications
- Identification of sanctioned persons (i.e., complete verification of the company’s corporate structure, including its final beneficiaries and subsidiaries);
- Performance of sanctions due diligence of current and potential counterparties, the assessing the compliance risks and ways of their minimization;
- Verification of the companies’ corporate and contractual structures regarding the compliance with the sanction laws of the countries with which the company is associated; formulation and drafting of (anti)sanctions clauses in contracts; advising on possible options for changing the corporate structure.
2. Business consulting
- Advising international and national companies in regard to sanctions and the consequences of their imposition;
- Communication with the official bodies and authorities competent to impose sanctions, including the issues of de-listing;
- Supporting the procedure for appealing decisions (resolutions) of the competent authorities on the imposition of sanctions in state courts;
- Conducting the training (workshops) for owners, CEO and other employees of companies on the peculiarities of sanctions regulation;
- Developing sanction’s policies, strategies, and recommendations for doing business when sanctions are imposed.
3. Reputation, defense against defamation
- Analyzing the status and conditions of the mass media information and assess the reputational risks of the company (person) that may affect the process of the sanctions’ imposition;
- Representing the interests and assisting in refuting (appealing) the false information in media (exercising the right of reply and others) in foreign and Belarusian mass media sources.